Search This Blog for Stuff

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Technical Validation

One of my basic fears is getting some bit of technical advice wrong.  I've not been playing that long and have avoided tournaments, so I'm hardly an expert, much less some kind of authority. 

But I was lucky to get in some practice with Angel today and as we were drilling to hit kitchen line shots back to the baseline, we were basically interlocking feet a bit, crowding one another and fighting to take the center shot.  So it looked like my positional play was spot on.  

Angel has read some of the blog in the past and I asked him if the technical side was valid.  He agreed with that and had no corrections to make.

When I approach some thought on what is reasonable, useful, and perhaps new, I apply it to my own play for a time before it gets written here.  

Now Randy, on the other hand, mentioned that he agreed with what was written "mostly..."   Perhaps he'll chime in with the bits that strike him as incorrect.

So far no real corrections!  Play on!

No comments:

Post a Comment