Search This Blog for Stuff

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

About Those Comments

 Hi,

Several players have told me that they are having problems posting comments.  I've had those problems too.  I don't have a solution.  I've tried reloading pages and rehitting the buttons, but the software seems to be a bit flaky.  I've eventually managed to post, but it wasn't easy nor obvious how to do it.

You should be able to post anonymously or from a google account, but, again, this stuff seems to work intermittently at best.

If you want to just send them to me in an email or whatsapp, I'll do something, either make into a new post or get them posted or just respond directly to you. 

If you have posted comments, I have responded to all of them.  But you'll have to go back to the post to see them,

Thanks for any interaction.  It's a lot more fun if there is discussion.  I'm just learning the game too and other views and experiences are welcome.

I encourage guest posts.  I'd love to have some of the beginners pass on what they learned or didn't learn or wished they'd learned early on.  That would be very useful to any others freshly joining us.  Just pass something on to me and I'll edit and spell check (Ha!) and post.  If you want to do that anonymously, that's fine.  My email is rich_hume@yahoo.com.


Finally, thanks for all the comments that have been made in person.  It's nice that people are reading and finding value here.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment